Auction typeThis is an online only auction.
Auction site1047 Cooke Blvd. Burlington, ON L7T 4A8 (Auction items are located at this location)
Acceptance of termsRosehill Online (1492222 Ontario Inc), provides its services and goods to you subject to the following terms and conditions ("TAC"), which we may update from time to time without notice to you.
Registration and identificationAt the time of registration, we collect information about you to verify who you are before you can bid. We collect credit card information to ensure you are a qualified buyer. All bidders must be of legal age to bid.
Use of online auctionsOur online auction can only be used and may only be used by individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our Services are not available to children (persons under the age of 18) or to temporarily or indefinitely suspended members. If you are not qualified, please do not use our service. If you register as a business, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to the terms and conditions.
Registrants' dutyIn consideration of your use of our online auction, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested by the Registrar (b) maintain and promptly update the account information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete . It is mandatory to have a valid credit card on your account. If you provide information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Rosehill Online has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Rosehill Online has the right to suspend or close your account and disclaim any and all present or future use of the Rosehill Online Website and Services (or any part thereof).
Payment for your purchasesIt costs nothing to register for an auction. Your credit card will not be charged unless you win a bid. When an auction closes, the credit card on file will be charged and winning bidders will receive an email with an attached invoice or receipt from rosehillonline.ca.
Fees and TaxesAll items on this page are subject to a 10% buyer's premium and also HST (13% sales tax). All items are priced in Canadian dollars. If you are a successful bidder, you are responsible for paying any buyer's premium and tax on the final price paid for an item. Therefore, it is your responsibility to check the applicable taxes and fees that may apply to an item before bidding on it.
Conditions for non-paymentAll bids are final and winning bids are processed automatically to the winning buyer's registered credit card. If you are the winning bidder and your payment has failed because your registered credit card has been declined, you will be notified by email. The buyer is then given a chance to rectify the problem with their bank or contact Rosehill Online to make other arrangements. If the invoice has not been paid within 3 days of the end of the event or within an extension of time granted by Rosehill Online, the buyer may be subject to legal action and will be restricted from participating in further events.
BiddingWe recommend that bidders submit their maximum bid, or proxy bid, when bidding online. This does not mean you have to pay the amount you bid; you only pay one bid increase more than the next highest bid, and only up to your maximum bid. The software system will replay the bids as you would in a live auction, using only the funds necessary to beat out the underbidder with the prescribed bid increase.
Price level Bid increase
$0,00 - $24,99 $1,00
$25,00 - $99,99 $2,50
$100,00 - $199,99 $5,00
$200,00 - $999,99 $10,00
$1000,00 - $4999,99 $25,00
$5000,00 - $9999,99 $50,00
$10000,00+. 100,00 USD
Bid noticeYou can choose to be notified by e-mail during the auction if you have been outbid. Please note that outbid notifications are NOT sent out once the auction starts to close.
email communicationUnder Canada's new anti-spam legislation (effective date July 1, 2014), we are required to secure your consent to communicate with you electronically. By registering for this auction, you opt-in to receive auction notifications from Rosehill Online (rosehillonline.ca). Your privacy is important to us - your email address will not be shared with any other party.
Review of your bidsDuring an auction, you can check the status of your bids at any time. Please note that no bids can be withdrawn after the auction, for any reason, after the auction begins to close.
The amount bid can be raised, but cannot be lowered. Rosehill Online may, at their discretion, allow you to withdraw and resubmit a bid if your bid contains an obvious typographical error before the auction begins to close. You may forward a request to withdraw a bid and resubmit a correct bid by immediately emailing Rosehill Online, however there is no guarantee that any bid will be withdrawn.
Due diligenceIt is the bidder's responsibility to know the item they are bidding on. Information is found in the title, subtitle, description and images. We strive to make the representation of the item as accurate as possible. If you have any questions or need clarification on a description, please contact us by email before the end of the auction.
"See comment" bannerThe "View Comment" banner is our way of noting that an additional comment outside of the manufacturer's description has been added by us. This may be a note of an error, imperfection, missing part(s) or any condition that we consider important when considering bidding on this item. However, this does NOT remove the need to always read descriptions and know the item before bidding. We have the right to use this banner at our discretion and the use of the banner is for emphasis only and not a requirement for all comments on our posts.
Bidder's dutyBy placing a bid, you are making a binding and irrevocable offer to purchase the item at any price up to the maximum bid amount you place. If you win, you must complete the transaction, subject to any contractual or other legal right to terminate the contract under certain circumstances. Failure to complete the transaction without lawful reason is not only a breach of your contract with Rosehill Online, but also a breach of these terms and conditions.
Soft CloseItems close at regular intervals noted on the clock that closes the countdown. To prevent a bidder from "talking", any bid placed within 2 minutes of the lot closing will force an item to remain open for an additional 2 minutes. This will continue until all bidding has ceased. If you place a bid with 10 seconds or less before the lot closes, you risk that the bid may not be accepted on time due to internet quality and bidding activity. So waiting for the last seconds to bid is a risk we do not advise against.
The winning bidThe winning bid in an auction will be the highest bid that exceeds any reserve (if a reserve exists). In the event of a tie, the earliest bid received will be the winning bid. If a higher bid is subsequently withdrawn or removed, Rosehill Online has the right to accept the next highest bid.
Auction recordsIn the unlikely event of a dispute, you agree to accept the information we hold in our online records as true.
Additions or deletionsWe reserve the right to remove and/or add lots and/or items to the sale at any time during the auction.
Catalog errors and omissionsIf a description does not match an image in a lot, the description takes precedence.
Status of lots soldWe do our best to represent all items accurately in descriptions and photographs. We inspect goods and define their condition to the best of our ability. We strongly encourage all bidders to personally verify the condition of each item during the scheduled preview times. Although all descriptions and comments are believed to be correct, neither Rosehill Online nor Consignor make any warranties or representations of any kind in respect of the property and in no event shall they be held liable for having given or implying any warranty of description, sizes, authenticity , authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, condition, etc.
Definitions of lot and item conditionThe following list describes the criteria Rosehill Online uses to determine the condition of lots and items sold at our auction.
- BRAND NEW- Unused, undamaged itemiits original packaging (where packaging is applicable). The packaging must be the same aswhat isfoundia retail store unless the item is handmade or packaged by the manufacturerinon-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. Because we can inspect goods, the original seal may be broken.
This item may have been undeliverable or not accepted by the original purchaser. The item may be a discontinued item or overstock, but not sold or used.
- NY- an item that is considered new cannot be considered brand new because it has been opened. There are no signs of wear or damage. The original packaging and manuals are present. The product has been taken out of the packaging but put back in it for return. Items in this category are returned, for example, because it was the wrong model, the wrong color, the wrong size or changed your mind.
- NEW CONDITION- an item that is considered in new condition has been opened and possibly used before return, but appears in new condition. All parts and manuals are present. The item is fully functional. There may be very light wear marks from assembly or testing. We would not consider this a used item, although it has been, because the condition is excellent.
- NEW CONDITION - NOT TESTED- reserved for items that appear to be in excellent condition but cannot be tested. This will include, but not be limited to; electronics, computers, instruments and gauges, engines and any item that shows every sign of being functional, but without testing capability we cannot confirm that it is working as intended. If you win this item, it is up to the bidder to test the item as soon as possible and if it does not work, request a return.
- NEW DUCK- this condition is the same as a NEW item as described above, but with a defect described in the product description. This may be a new item that has been damaged in transit, or has a blemish that may not be of concern to some buyers, a dent or mark that does not render the item unusable. We will always note the reason for the item
- OPEN BOX- an item that has been returned or may have been a demonstration or exhibition model. The original box or packaging is not present. A product that has been assembled or assembled and then disassembled before reassembly. Manuals may be missing. Even if all or some of these conditions are true, we consider the item to be in excellent condition with little or no wear or signs of use.
- OPEN BOX - Scratches and dents -The product may or may not be in the original packaging or in the case of appliances and furniture not in a box at all. The item has some cosmetic damage from transport or improper handling, but does not affect the function of the product. These errors are shown in the images of the image. Manufacturer's warranty may still apply - see details
- RENOVATED- An item that has been professionally restored to working condition by a manufacturer or manufacturer-approved dealer. This means that the product has been inspected, cleaned and repaired to meet the manufacturer's specifications and is in excellent condition. This item may not be in the original packaging. See product description for full details.
- USED- An item that has been used before. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully functional and works as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used to varying degrees. See description for full details and description of any imperfections.
- BOARDING- An item that may not function as intended and may not be fully functional. This includes items that are defective in ways that make them difficult to use, items that require service or repair, items that are locked or cannot be activated, or items that are missing essential components. This item can only be good for parts. See description for full details.
- WHICH IS- The item is considered "as is" when the item may function as intended and the quality or state of integrity cannot be guaranteed. We will state why we list it "As Is" to the best of our ability, but even then we cannot be held responsible for its condition. Bidder assumes a risk when purchasing in this category as we do not accept returns.
PickupsThe pickup location is at 1047 Cooke Blvd., Burlington, ON L7T4A8. The buyer can collect his goods with a paid receipt. Goods cannot be collected until the invoice has been paid. Public Issue ID is required to pick up items by the original purchaser or by a representative added to your account as an alternate pick-up person. Removal is at the buyer's expense, responsibility and risk. Do not bid if you cannot have your items collected. All items must be collected within 7 days of the end of the event. Extensions to hold items are granted only at the discretion of Rosehill Online. Any items left on Rosehill Online property for more than 14 days after event close OR 7 days after receiving a transfer confirmation email will be considered abandoned. See the following.
Abandoned itemsWe understand that situations arise that make it very difficult or impossible to pick up items in the week after the auction. We will store goods for a reasonable period of time if requested, but only if specifically authorized by Rosehill Online. Due to storage space and the responsibility to store sold goods, any goods not collected after 14 days of the end of the event OR 7 days after a transfer notice is sent will be placed back into the possession and ownership of Rosehill Online unless prior consent from Rosehill Online. Refunds are not offered on items won at auction due to abandonment, as this would allow bidders to not honor their bid due to buyer's remorse or a change of mind.
As we navigate through the ever-evolving COVID-19 pandemic situation, we are adapting our operations. As we do so, our top priority remains the health and safety of our dedicated staff and valued customers.
Our staff will practice social distancing and wear protective gloves along with a regular hand sanitizing routine.
Is detailed on the paid invoice sent to you.
1047 Cooke Blvd. Burlington ON, Canada
Park in designated parking spaces at the far end of the building towards the large door.
What to bring:
Your paid invoice and a vehicle large enough to hold your goods. This can be a printed copy or the emailed version on your smartphone.
Someone on your behalf is allowed to pick up your goods. The paid invoice is all that is required.
Contact us when you have arrived:
Use the posted telephone number on the sign in each car park to send us your invoice number and the car park you are parked at.
Stay here! Please do not enter the building and respect social distancing with our staff and others.
Our staff will process your lots and bring them out to your vehicle. If the item(s) are small, we will place the items in your vehicle for you. If it is a larger order, we will leave the order with your vehicle for you to load.
Our staff will not be able to assist you with loading unless the item is large and heavy, such as an appliance, then we will instruct you to bring your vehicle to the large door where our staff will load your item.
Please note, we are not responsible for securing your items in any way. Please bring ties etc to secure your items if necessary.
We offer curbside delivery of large items such as white goods and furniture. Please contact us by email to arrange times and delivery costs.
Returns goodsis entitled to a return if the following conditions are present: The item has either been misrepresented by us or it is listed as functional and it is not. The item must be returned to the auction site within 7 days of collection to qualify for a refund, unless otherwise specified by Rosehill Online.
Please inspect your items as soon as possible. If there are problems with the item that qualify it for a refund (see above), please email us with the details of the problem, including the invoice number and the lot number of the item.
We will get back to you as soon as possible with confirmation of the return or any discount, if applicable.
Items being returned must first be approved via email before the item is returned to the auction site.
As with next door collections, when you arrive you will need to text us the invoice number and zone number together with reference to the fact that it is a return.
Leave the item outside the vehicle, or in the vehicle with the trunk or door open, and we will come and collect it. No need to get out of the vehicle.
After inspection and verification of the issue for return purposes, we will process the refund to your registered credit card and email you a receipt.
Repayments- Full or partial refund will be applied to the buyer's registered credit card. It takes 5 - 10 business days to deposit refunds into that account.
Personal and property riskWe are not responsible for any injury or damage to individuals or their property.
ClaimNo claims regarding purchased items will be allowed.
Compliance with legislationYou must comply with all applicable national and international laws, statutes, regulations and rules regarding your use of our service and your bids for, listing, purchase, solicitation of offers for the purchase and sale of goods.
CompensationYou agree to indemnify Rosehill Online from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by a third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of third parties.
copyrightAll material and content provided by Rosehill Online is protected by copyright and similar rights. You may not use or make available any of this material for any commercial purpose.